Please enter your Email ID or Mobile number used at the time of registration.
If you enter your Email ID, your password will be sent to your Email ID or
if you enter your Mobile number, your password will be sent through an SMS on
your Mobile -
The H-1B Cap 2020 presents twin challenges to employers – filing H-1B petitions on time to get selected in the H-1B lottery, and filing strong H-1B petitions to ensure successful approvals.
That’s why we are offering a “Free Webinar” providing ultimate knowledge to H-1B employers and foreign nationals on the H-1B Cap 2020 registration procedures, how to get a head start with H-1B Cap 2020 filing preparation, and increase the chances of lottery selection and approvals.
Ms. Ancy Varghese, U.S. Immigration Attorney with 13+ years of experience in practicing immigration law, will provide tips, practical suggestions and typical case scenarios for securing H-1B visas successfully.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
1. H-1B Pre-Registration Rule: What Is It And How To Comply With It?
2. H-1B Trends: What To Expect In FY 2021 H-1B Cap Filing?
3. H-1B Cap Filing Timeline: How To Improve The Chances of H-1B Lottery Selection?
4. DOL Wage Level 1: Does It Still Work?
5. How To Prove Employer-Employee Relationship?
6. H-1B Cap Filing For Students On F-1 OPT
7. How A Small Company Can Apply For H-1B Visas
8. How To Avoid An H-1B RFE: Lessons From H-1B 2019 RFEs
9. Strategic Drafting Of The Job Description
10. How To Write A Strong H-1B Support Letter
11. H-1B Visa Processing At U.S. Consulates
12. Typical Case Scenarios
PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
This Webinar will show you how to effectively plan and successfully accomplish your FY 2021 H-1B Cap filings.
Date: January 16, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
FREE Webinar slots are very limited. Take a minute now to reserve your spot https://bit.ly/2QVkwCj